Nine months and cuter than ever! I can't believe how big our little guy is getting. He is growing up TOO fast! He is starting to look more grown up... especially with his 4 big chompers (and two more on the way!) A few things he's been doing as of late...
He has figured out how to clap.... he actually figured this out about a month ago but just recently started doing it more often. And I swear he knows how to wave. He just doesn't do it enough for me to figure out if he's really waving or just really excited.
He still scoots on his bum, but he has also started scooting backwards on his tummy. He is oh so close to crawling. He gets up on all fours like he is about to, and then doesn't. Soon I am sure!
He is getting stronger on his feet, he hasn't totally got the strength to pull himself up, but he is close. If we stand him up against something he can pretty much hold his own.
He is starting to babble more and more which is my favorite! He just recently started saying Da-Da... Jeff of course loves this. And he often says it over and over while I am putting him to sleep... only he whispers it which makes me laugh a little.
He is also really in to blowing bubbles lately. He thinks it's funny if he copies what we do, so if we blow bubbles he will do it back, if we cough, he will cough back... so cute.
I love that he's starting to figure things out. He is one smart little cookie. He has started becoming a little leary of strangers, especially when they hold him... (not always, but if he does it is mostly with guys.) I hope this stage doesn't last long.
I know I say this every time... but Trey sure is a smiley baby! Whenever we go to the grocery store people will often tell me he has one of the biggest smiles they have ever seen. He smiles and flirts with just about everyone. The best is when he cocks his head sideways and gives them a big open mouth grin..... Gets them every time. :)
Trey LOVES music. He bounces to just about any beat. He even started bouncing to Away in a Manger today at church.
My favorite time of day is when I get to rock him to sleep.... this is the one and only time he will let me cuddle him. Occasionally he is past tired, so I just have to lay him down, but most of the time, he will let me sing and rock him to sleep. He often blows bubbles and babbles himself to sleep. I love it!
Nine Month Stats:
Weight: 25 lbs. 1 oz.
(Only barely off the charts this time) ;)
Height: 30 1/4 in.
(95th percentile, we are making progress!)
Head: Off the charts
(Big head= Big brain!)
He only gained almost a pound and a half over the past three months so he must be slowing down... if he'd ever start moving maybe he'd trim down even more!
NINE MONTH PICS
Happy 9 Months Little Guy!!!
Nine Month Stats:
Weight: 25 lbs. 1 oz.
(Only barely off the charts this time) ;)
Height: 30 1/4 in.
(95th percentile, we are making progress!)
Head: Off the charts
(Big head= Big brain!)
He only gained almost a pound and a half over the past three months so he must be slowing down... if he'd ever start moving maybe he'd trim down even more!
NINE MONTH PICS






3 comments:
happy 9 months trey! He's such a cutie. I love the picture of him in his crib where you can see his name above him! super cute!
9 months was the beginning of all the fun. and I mean that in a serious way. they start to be really interactive and so much fun! I love his new teeth, so cute. and the picture of the chub rolls in the tub, can't wait to see you guys soon!
I can't believe what a big difference just that one month made. He really is looking like a big boy! So cute. Wish so bad we could catch y'all before you go back to Pitt.
Post a Comment