This past weekend my family had a big get together because it so happened that everyone was going to be in town all at the same time! It was the first time I have seen some of my cousins in 5 years! It was so good to see everyone again. There was over 60 people at our Sunday dinner. Jeff was probably a little overwhelmed seeing as though he doesn't have any cousins. (His mom and dad are both only children). That's so crazy to me! He does, however, definitely outnumber me in our immediate families. Here are some pics from Sunday dinner! I wish I would have gotten more of everyone that was there but the camera guy got mad at us for taking pics under "his lighting!" He was afraid we wouldn't purchase any of his pics if we kept taking our own pictures. Lame!!
Jani and me... we are the life of the party for sure! Her and I have always been very close!
Me and my handsome husband!
My cute grandma and grandpa!! She is telling us how much she loves us all. :)
Here are all the grandkids without any spouses... excluding one (she was sick)
This a picture of all of the second generation grandkids with my grandma and grandpa. My nephew is the one on the front row second from the right. It was a joke getting them to hold still for a picture.. this was the best we could do. Sorry about the bad lighting!
5 comments:
Okay so now I know why I hate to post! It takes me so long to get the pictures lined up right and to add the text under pictures!!! It doesn't do what I want it to.. does anyone have this problem?? I still can't add a comment under mine and Jeff's picture, it won't let me. And the spacing is all messed up!!! Grr... I really am ticked, I have been messing with it for almost an hour!! Okay, now that I have complained, I feel better.
Hey kimi! Your post is cute. You have a very big family, how fun. To fix your vacation countdown you have to go into the layout and click the edit on the countdown. There will be an html with a bunch of letters jumbled together. look for height"" and width"" (A number will be between the quotes.) Play around with those numbers to shrink down the vacation sign. I hope this helps. Hawaii sounds like a lot of fun.
Kim,
Thanks for posting these! I'm excited to buy enlargements. ;) So, so fun to see everyone and have you guys there!
Good post Kim. It gets easier with practice! That is why I keep telling you to post lots! :) It's not too bad or all of us crazies wouldn't do it as often as we do. Sorry about the phone tag last night, we're good at that.
You are awesome Kimi! How fun to have your whole family there! I know how Jeff feels with the whole big fam thing. I remember the first party that I went to of Shane's was at the church... it was like a full blown ward party. (the funny thing is that most of them actually still lived in the same ward!) I am feeling the same frustration getting everything set up right on mine. I made that joke about having no friends to add to my list... now I don't even know how to make the list!!
Post a Comment